Friday, April 18, 2008

UVU Golf Team

Today I went to photograph the mens golf team participating in the BYU tournament held at Riverside Country Club. I haven't ever photographed golf before, but having played it myself helped know where to get a good shot. I had a good time and I hope that you enjoy my photographs.

1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9


10


11


At the time of posting this blog I don't know the results of this tournament, but you can go to wolverinegreen.com to watch for the results.

2 comments:

Amy said...

well this is a new sport for you...and you still did awesome of course!

Jen said...

Love these ones too- I think it really captures the sport. (well- at least what I think the sport may be about... heck if I know!)

In answer to your question, I shoot wiht a Nikon D50. Im taking your advice and am searching for a lens that is about a f/2.8. (A zoom- I have a fixed 50mm f/1.8) What do you shoot with?