Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Road Trip to Arizona

Road trips .... aren't they great? 

1


If you have been reading my blog for a while you know that I enjoy a good road trip. The weekend of the 10-13, Amy and I went Arizona to visit Thunderbird Univeristy, located in Glendale. On the way there and back we made some stops to break up the drive a little bit so those will come in the blogs following this one.

2


Once we got close to Phoenix we enjoyed viewing all the of cacti and wild flowers along the road.

3


4


5


6


7


8


9


10


11


12


I often wonder what happened to the owner of this vehicle and I hope that he escaped this disaster.  

13


I placed this picture in this blog because I didn't really take anymore while I was in Phoenix, but here is the LDS temple in Mesa.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Arizona is so beautiful- I love the desert! I love number 5 and the cactus pics!