Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Provo Canyon

Sunday, Amy and I took a little drive up Provo Canyon.

1


We stopped for a while and watched this fly fisher.  I've been fly fishing once with my cousin Chris Cutler.  It's not that easy and takes some serious talent.

2


3


4


Driving down the canyon, going home, we past a water overflow area that was creating a cool waterfall.  We pulled over to explore - Amy decided to stay in the car because it was too coooooold.

5


The little 5 minute hike paid off and I enjoyed this waterfall.

6


7

4 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! Fun trip guys!! Seems like ya'll had a great time! Enjoy the freedom of being able to take off like that. :) Makes me remember what life was like before kids. lol...

I love the pictures. Especially the ones of the waterfall. How did you get the water to look all flowey? I've read a bunch stuff on how to do that, but I've never actually photographed it. But really- the photos are great and look like they could be in a 'Utah' calendar! :)

Matt 'n Amy said...

5, 6, and 7 are simply amazing!

Anonymous said...

great waterfall!

-james

Amy said...

I'm sorry now I didn't make the hike with you :-( but thanks for sharing it with me through pics!