Friday, April 18, 2008

Jack Davies Stone

Today I also photographed Andrew Stone's two month old baby. I've known Andrew since high school and maybe before because we grew up only 20 miles away from each other and used to playing on opposing church basketball teams. So it's fun to keep in touch with him and see him start his family. Him and his wife are very happy to have their baby Jack in their lives and it was fun to photograph them.

1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9


10


11


12


13


14


15


16


17


18


19


Anyone can post a comment, so take a second and let me know what you think of the pictures.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Very toooot! I like your idea for the last one.

Jen said...

Awww... so cute! Love baby shoots. Almost makes me want another one. No... I'll stick to the pics. I absolutley love the shoe picture. So beautiful. (and the last picture is super creative too!) Good job!

Emily said...

I love that you did these because I have been wanting to see his baby and I just asked Drew about pictures a couple of days ago. Great shots Kenny. I love pictures 9 and 10 especially!!

Justin said...

Great pics man... Such a cute kid, must be the middle name.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are fantastic - really great shots. And Jack Davies is incredibly handsome. Wow.

Testing said...

Aloha Ken! Man, I wished you lived closer- I need some good pics of my boys!