Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tulip Festival

Thanksgiving Point hosted it's fourth annual Tulip Festival. Amy and I went last year and enjoyed the gardens and this year I took my dad. My dad is a big gardener and I knew this would be something that he'd enjoy experiencing as he is only here in Utah for a short trip - three days - for my graduation.

1


2


3


4


The gardens have, from what I have been told, the largest man-made waterfalls. I'm not sure weather that's true or not, but is sure is impressive!

5


6


I really liked the texture of this "fringed" tulip.

7


8


9


10


11


12


My dad and I had a great time roaming the gardens and it was a real MEMORY to be there together.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Love them all- especially 3, 8 & 12. Thanks for the info on how to shoot the long exposure stuff. It makes sense now! The thing I read on how to do it was sooo much more complex. Congrats on your graduation- thats fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Ken!!! My favorites: 2,3,7,8,10. And, I love your logo!!! You're awesome. Congrats on your graduation. It was fun to see you and Amy and your fam!

Amy said...

Good memories here! You've always been a good photographer but I was thinking of last year's pictures and you just keep getting better! Love 3 and 4!