Saturday, April 05, 2008

Rugby Playoffs

This weekend UVSC Rugby team hosted their division playoffs and won their first game. I showed up a little after the second half started and was disappointed that were were down by about ten points. I waited by our goal frustrated that most of the game was being played down on the other side of the field. Suddenly our team broke apart their defense and took over the game.

Where nothing was happening down where I was, there was lots of action. It made for a really enjoyable game and made be proud to be a UVSC student. They had another game today at 1:00 and if they win that then they'd continue onto New Mexico, I believe, for some more playoff games.

1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9


10


11


12


To view the whole album in facebook click here.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Haha I like 2!