Saturday, April 05, 2008

Elegance and Grace

Thursday Amy and I went to the UVSC Dance Company's Pre-Tour Concert. This team is getting ready to return to England to enter two Medleys, Latin and Standard, into the International Invitation representing the US. The team has won four previous titles and hope to win two more this year.

1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9


10


11


12


13


14


Amy and I really enjoyed this show, because of the wide variety dances. They performed everything from Salsa to the Waltz. This show continues today and go until Monday, being its last show at 7:30. If you're in the area, support this team and go and enjoy the show - bring the whole family.

5 comments:

Amy said...

This was a really fun event! I loved all the different costumes, dances, music...you got some pictures, espcially the silouette ones.

Anonymous said...

1,5,6,9,13,and 14 are just beautiful!!!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Ken, I LOVE your work!! Honestly, you are such an amazing photographer. You are great at capturing people in many various aspects. I love the dancing pictures, the soccer ones, and the cute neice photos.....precious!! Good work! I know your talent will carry you far! :) -T

Jen said...

Those are amazing too! I love the personality you captured. You are super talented!

Anonymous said...

i love the silhouette!

-james