Sunday, April 06, 2008

Isaac: Indoor Soccer

Saturday morning I woke up early and went with my father-in-law to go watch my nephew, Isaac, play his last game of indoor soccer. If you haven't ever watched soccer played at this age you are really missing out. It's fun to watch them all run and follow the ball and make their best attempt to score a goal and prevent goals to be scored on them.

1


2


Here's Isaac being a goof.

3


4


5


When at that age, not every player really wants to play, as this girl didn't.

6


7


8


9


Being the last game of the season, all the players got a Valuable Player trophy to place on their shelves.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love watching Isaac play sports...he has a lot of fun and he really is a goof ball!

Matt 'n Amy said...

Ken, you are SO amazing with the candid shots! Simple amazing. I LOVE the one with the cranky little girl. it keeps making me laugh!!