Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Real Salt Lake Game

Yesterday was a good day. I was asked by the paper on campus to photograph the MLS Real Salt Lake game. It was the last game of the season and it was great to be there. It was my first time taking pictures at the staduim and I wasn't really sure of the rules and guidelines, but I got the hang of it. In professional soccer they don't allow you to walk around as much as college, I got told after the second time of crossing the field - I had to pick a side and stay there. HAHA! Live and learn.

1


2


It was a great night at the stadium.

3


4


5


The driver is the mascote of UVU.

6


7


8


The fans were great and added to the experience.

9


10


The game was a bit intense and red cards were given as fights broke out.

11


12


13


After the game I was allowed to walk on the field and take pictures of the players.

14


I always love reading your feedback so take a second and let me know what you think.

No comments: