Monday, October 08, 2007

Snowy Fall Colors

1


Being at the cabin this weekend was a whole lot of fun. It reminds me of when I was younger and my family would take a trip out every summer to visit. I hadn't ever been there when it snowed though and when I found out that it would I was a little worried that I'd get stuck in the snow. Surprisingly Saturday morning we woke up and the sun was out. It was wonderful - a photographer couldn't ask for more. I went to where Amy was sleeping and quickly woke her up to go take pictures with me. Here is what we saw this past Saturday morning.

2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9

"I hate waking up early on cold mornings then getting my picture taken with no makeup on!"

I love this attitude :)


10


11


12


13


14


15


16


This is a HDR picture, I think it came out pretty nice.

17


18


19


20


21


Let me know how you like these snowy fall colors.

No comments: