Sunday, October 07, 2007

Engaged

For those of you haven't heard yet I got engaged this past Thursday and I wanted to share how I proposed. Amy wrote an email to all of her family and friends and I am going to just copy and paste it because she put it perfect ...

For those who don't know already my boyfriend Ken proposed to me on Thursday night and I said YES! We've been dating for 8 months, but actually met 2 years ago at UVSC. He proposed at the olympic ice skating rink in Kearns. We were there for a family party for his cousin's wedding. He was helping me get my skates on and while he was on his knees he pulled out the ring box and asked me. It was a complete surprise to me! We had looked at rings, but I thought he might ask later in the month. Just earlier that day I was telling him that I wanted it to be a surprise and gave him my dad's phone number (so he could ask his permission) not knowing that he had already talked to my dad two days before. I'm so grateful I found such a great guy that loves me, helps me to be better, and makes me so happy! We're thinking of getting married sometime in January.

1


Here is the ring.

2


3


4


5


6


7


8


So both of us are very happy together. I have some more pictures from this weekend and I'll post those next.

No comments: