Monday, October 01, 2007

Alpine Loop

After dinner Amy and I went up the mountains with my roommate and his girlfriend. We drove the Alpine loop and had and have a great time admiring the different fall colors. Here are the pictures from our little adventure.

1


2


3


4


5


6


It always scares me when I give my camera to someone else to take my picture ... the white balance was thrown off because of the sky, but I put it in here, because it's one of the few that I have with Amy - and standing next to her just makes me look good :)

7


8


9


10


11


12


13


14


I look forward to reading your comments, so take a second and let me know what you think. I photographed another hockey game Saturday so I have some pictures from the game to put up this week. So stayed tuned :)

No comments: