Friday, September 26, 2008

Valley Quail

Here in Provo, Utah there are Valley Quails running around all over the place. It's really fun to spot these little birds. Amy and I always get excited when we see them and slow the car down to stop and watch them. We were surprised to find that there is a huge posy of them living in the houses around where we live. I snagged a few pictures of them.

1
Photobucket

We really like them because of their little feather coming out of their foreheads.

2
Photobucket

This little baby is awesome ... see the feather growing out of it's head?

3
Photobucket

4
Photobucket

Have you noticed them?

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love quail! Sooooo cute!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Chris and I love the way they run...so funny those little guys!

Gina said...

I am a sucker for bird photos! Great shots!