Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kenneth Hoglund Photography News

Mine and Amy's plans have been up in the air for the past couple of months and things just seem to be getting figured out. I graduated from UVU this last April and Amy was applying to grad school in Sacramento. We were planning on moving to Sacramento so that I could get some good work experience and so that Amy could go to grad school. Since graduation I have started up a photography business and Amy still hasn't heard back from grad school. So Amy and I have decided to stay here in Utah for at least another year and grow my photography business while she continues to obtain work experience. Yesterday I got a business license in the state of Utah as well as in the city of Orem.

Business is going well and the word is getting out. I specialize in all types of photography from family portraits to concerts to recitals to sports photography to working with business with their website. Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with.

Ken Hoglund
916.230.3913
khoggie@gmail.com

3 comments:

Jen said...

How great to see that things are going well for your business! Your work is awesome. Plus you get to take pictures and get paid for it! Really- how cool is that?! Dream job!! :)

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Glad you'll be around for atleast a year! That's good news for us! We are so glad the photography business is going well for you Ken. We really enjoy your work and can't wait for you to go totally famous, so we can say, "You know that Ken guy? He is our totally AWESOME cousin!" Ohhh...we love ya Ken! Keep up the good work. And PS...Amy, my dear! You are beautiful in those pictures. Just like always of course! :) Love ya guys! Love, T

Amy said...

Yay for decision making!